These conditions explain the rights, obligations and responsibilities of all parties to this agreement.
1. The Removals vehicle is a Diesel van, long wheel base.
2. Our Formal Quotation is £ (No VAT as we are under the VAT limit), or hourly rate.
3. These charges apply from depot to depot.
4. Any estimates that are given to you verbally, is an estimate.
5. The quoted price is subject to the final cost of your removal job. subject to clauses 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
6. A2B Removals reserve the right to refer your removals job to another independent company on the day of
7. key wait, whilst we are waiting for your permission to enter the new property that you have acquired. Key
wait charge is £60 per hour and is not included in the quotation. Key wait starts from 2:30pm.
8. Delays due to road conditions are £60 per hour. The client to inform A2B Removals the most route to their
9. Extra vans or labour (if available) can be supplied to the client’s removal job if requested by the client
7 days prior to their house removal date. There will be an extra charge for this.
10. By request of the client we can dismantle or assemble a unit or system of furniture (flat packs,
fitments or fittings). Disconnect, reconnect, or reassemble appliances, fixtured, fittings or equipment. A
rate of £60 per hour is applied.
11. Parking or other fees/charges whilst carrying out services on your behalf will be charged to the client.
12. The client or his appointed representative should be in attendance during the time of the removal service.
13. A2B Removals have Goods in Transit Insurance Limited to £10000. Client excess of £200.
14. For ownership of the goods, by entering into this agreement, you guarantee that:
a. Goods to be removed and/or stored are your own property or
b. The person(s) who own or have an interest in them has given you authority.
15. The client should ensure that all their goods to be moved have been placed in the van.
16. The client should ensure that all their goods are removed from the van at the end of job.
17. Valuable or fragile items, e.g. jewellery, cash, drugs, mirrors, TVs, ornaments, family heirlooms, etc are
taken by client.
18. Items packed by the client are at the client’s own risk when transported by A2B Removals. Please ensure
that all boxes are double skin, bubbleskin lined. Wrap, stack plates individually. Your own personal
clothes are packed proficiently.
19. Please ensure that all loose items are packed in preferred box size. Bin liners maybe used for soft unbreakable items. Please visit our Facebook for preferred box size.
20. Cancellation: If A2B Removals has to cancel your move, a full refund of your deposit will be returned.
21. Client Postpone or Cancellation. Your deposit is rolled over to the next
available date. The deposit is non-
22. Upon job completion please kindly pay by CASH, BACS transfer or in certain agreed cases within 7 days
of invoice date.
23. Disputes. In the event of dispute, the route of arbitration should be considered.
PACKAGING SERVICE T&Cs